Inspiring Moment

Name:

Shio Kelinci- Kelinci dalam mitologi Cina adalah lambang umur panjang dan dikatakan sebagai turunan Bulan, maka tidak mengherankan bila orang yang lahir pada tahun Kelinci tergolong paling beruntung di antara kedua belas shio lainnya. Kelinci juga melambangkan keanggunan, sopan-santun, nasihat baik, kebaikan dan kepekaan terhadap segala bentuk keindahan. Perkataannya yang lemah-lembut, dan gerak-geriknya yang luwes tetapi cekatan justru membentuk tipe watak yang diperlukan bagi diplomat yang sukses atau politikus yang piawai. Konon, orang yang lahir di bawah shio Kelinci (yang juga dikenal sebagai shio Kucing) akan mengenyam kehidupan yang tenteram, damai, tenang dan amat menyenangkan. Wataknya pendiam, artistik dan memiliki penilaian yang baik. Kecermatannya sanggup menjadikannya cendekiawan yang baik. Ia juga dapat cemerlang dalam bidang hukum atau pemerintahan.

Links

Shout Box

    gratis
    Has been visited:
    times.
    Speakeasy Speed Test

Wednesday, October 12, 2005


Next Destination : Bruxelles.



Hi Blogs,

It's seems a long time ago I never write here.. no, it's only around 1 week.
Last weekend I just travelling around here. Here in Belgium.

This autumn, the wheter is very nice. This is what Belgian said.
Normally there was cold not like this year .. it's looks like summer.

Ok, let me tell me a little bit about last weekend journey.
I went to Antwerpen and Ghent. This is my second time in Antwerpen and first time to Ghent.
Antwerpen is the second quite a big city with a lot historical and old building on the center. One of them is the main train station, they called Antwerpen Centraal, or you know as Hauptbahnhof in Germany :-)
I don't know exactly what kind of the architecture mainstream on Antwerpen Centraal, it's looks like Roman. Near to the Centraal, there's a lot shop. Jewellery and Gold shops, mainly owned by Jewish. And of course a lot coffee shop and restaurant as well as bar and dischoteque.
By accident, I found Indonesian and Malaysian Restaurant near to the centraal, unfortunately I'm not go inside or just keep in mind the address.
I hope, sometime I will be there just to taste the Indonesian food or meet Indonesian there.

The next city was Ghent.
It's more beautiful than Antwerpen in my opinion. Small city, but bigger than Herentals.
Mostly the old buildings in Ghent have an Gothic / Baroque mainstream.
One of tourist spots in the centraal is Saint Bavo's Cathedral. I was went inside.

Near to the Cathedral is an administratif building, that has a big clock. In Minangkabau we called this "Jam Gadang" :-)

At last, I can say, the train was very pleasant.

Next Destination : Bruxelles.">InspiringMoment: "Hi Blogs,

It's seems a long time ago I never write here.. no, it's only around 1 week.
Last weekend I just travelling around here. Here in Belgium.

This autumn, the wheter is very nice. This is what Belgian said.
Normally there was cold not like this year .. it's looks like summer.

Ok, let me tell me a little bit about last weekend journey.
I went to Antwerpen and Ghent. This is my second time in Antwerpen and first time to Ghent.
Antwerpen is the second quite a big city with a lot historical and old building on the center. One of them is the main train station, they called Antwerpen Centraal, or you know as Hauptbahnhof in Germany :-)
I don't know exactly what kind of the architecture mainstream on Antwerpen Centraal, it's looks like Roman. Near to the Centraal, there's a lot shop. Jewellery and Gold shops, mainly owned by Jewish. And of course a lot coffee shop and restaurant as well as bar and dischoteque.
By accident, I found Indonesian and Malaysian Restaurant near to the centraal, unfortunately I'm not go inside or just keep in mind the address.
I hope, sometime I will be there just to taste the Indonesian food or meet Indonesian there.

The next city was Ghent.
It's more beautiful than Antwerpen in my opinion. Small city, but bigger than Herentals.
Mostly the old buildings in Ghent have an Gothic / Baroque mainstream.
One of tourist spots in the centraal is Saint Bavo's Cathedral. I was went inside.

Near to the Cathedral is an administratif building, that has a big clock. In Minangkabau we called this 'Jam Gadang' :-)

At last, I can say, the train was very pleasant.

Next Destination : Bruxelles.

2 Comments:

At 8:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

EDITORIAL: Suffocating the First Amendment
What is perhaps the one thing the left-wing DailyKos.com and the right-wing RedState.org, both political blogs, agree on? That when it comes to the Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act , the government has no ...
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Golden Rule site/blog. It pretty much covers Golden Rule information.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

-----------------------------------------------------

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger davehuron5823 said...

I really enjoyed your blog. This is a cool Website Check it out now by Clicking Here . I know that you will find this WebSite Very Interesting Every one wants a Free LapTop Computer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home